n.a.s.a. Needs YOU!
The 2018 n.a.s.a. calendars will be available this fall!
Fill out the registration form at the bottom of the calendar back completely, and your name will go into a hopper where we will select 12 monthly cash prize winners. The great thing is that if your name is drawn, it goes back in so you have a chance to win every month! The monthly drawings take place at our monthly n.a.s.a. meetings and the winners are either notified by a n.a.s.a. associate who will get you your check, or a check is sent in the mail.
Following are the drawing prizes:
- Two $50 cash prizes each month
- Ten $20 cash prizes each month
Hurry and get yours now before they run out. We only have a limited amount available, so be sure to pick one up from your favorite n.a.s.a. associate or from one of these fine n.a.s.a. sponsors:
- Schafer's Boats and Baits, County Road Z, Brice Prairie, WI
- SSE Music, 2609 George Street, La Crosse, WI
- Benefits Advisors Insurance Agency, 1825 Sunset Lane, La Crosse, WI
- Holmen Marine, 116 Holmen Drive, Holmen, WI
Get Involved With Us!
A big part of our program is the n.a.s.a. "Buddy" system, which is a service which pairs sports-persons in need with able-bodied companions for a specific outdoor sporting activity. We also use the Buddy program to locate private lands and ponds for use during disabled hunting and fishing events, something very vital to the success of our program.
If you are an able-bodied person, and would like to become involved in this great service, you can click here to download and print off our Volunteer Form!
If you are a disabled hunter, fisher, or outdoors-person, and would like to hook up with a Buddy, contact us and we can help find a Buddy for you.
All you need to do is:
- Tell us the type of hunting, fishing, or other activity in which you would like to participate.
- Tell us your name, address, phone number and email address.
- Let us know if there are any special needs you may have for transportation, or specific hunting zones that need to be addressed (for instance: what turkey hunting zone and what hunting period you have).
- If you have any questions or concerns, just ask us!
NOTE: There is no cost for the Buddy, but sharing in the cost of the hunting or fishing trip would be expected, and all appropriate Wisconsin licenses must be purchased.
If you would like to offer a tax-deductible donation to our association please contact us or write:
P. O. Box 186
Holmen, WI 54636
We thank everyone who has donated to our cause!
Please use the services of those who have supported our community through donations to our organization!